Warranty and RMA
A piece of mind Guarantee.
At Yoyotech we understand buying a computer is a matter of trust. Whether the computer is for general Family computer use or Professional Graphic Rendering, it is something you rely on to work and work properly.
So at Yoyotech, we have devised a way to give you this piece of mind when purchasing a computer from us, this is called the Yoyotech Warranty.
We have various warranties for various products and also have the backing from the manufactures with extended warranties on selected products.
How it works:
Silver Warranty - 3-year cover: First 30 days Free collection on Fault, Thereafter Return to Base, 1st year covers all parts and labour, 2nd and 3rd years cover Labour only (This is the standard warranty we offer with all our computers)
Gold Warranty - 3-year cover: Full 3 Year Parts and Labour Plus FREE 1st Year Collect and Return on Fault - 2nd and 3rd Year Parts and Labour, Return to Base
Platinum Warranty - 3-year cover: Full 3 Year Parts and Labour Plus FREE Collect and Return on Fault for Full 3 Years
Silver Warranty - 1 Year Return to Base Parts and Labour Cover (This is the standard warranty we offer with all our bundles)
Gold Warranty - 2 Year Return to Base Parts and Labour Cover
Platinum Warranty - 3 Year Return to Base Parts and Labour Cover
All Products from Yoyotech come with a 1-year warranty. Quite a few of our products have even further manufacturer backup and have extended warranty. These can range from an extra year up to an extra 2 years.
- If the product is found to be faulty within the first 28 days we will exchange it.
RMA Process (Return Material Authorization).
The following steps are followed with the RMA Process
- If the product is outside of the 28-day window but still within the 1 year period. Return it to us so we can send it back to the manufacturer to be fixed or replaced.
- In some cases where a product is within the 1 year period but was sold before the product became End Of Line(Discontinued) the Manufacturer may issue a credit known as “today's value credit” this may not be the same value as what you paid for the item.
- Once you have brought the item to Yoyotech the time period for the RMA process is normally 14 working days.
- When the product is returned to Yoyotech we will call you to let you know that the product is ready for you to collect. If the product is not collected within 30 days it will be disposed of.
- If the Product is outside of the 1 year period and has an extended Manufacturer’s warranty please contact the manufacturer for RMA advice on how to get the item you have purchased fixed.
We at Yoyotech will always do our best to help you with any issues regarding your warranty. This is why we offer the service of reprinting invoices for our registered customers.